Share this page

Friday, October 18, 2013

Sunshine Coast Art Crawl, October 18th - 20th

81  Elaine Hunter Photography
 Contact: Elaine Hunter
Phone: 604.885.3844
Email: mselainehunter@yahoo.ca
Website: http://elainehunterphotography.com
Address: 7969 Wildwood Road, Halfmoon Bay - during the 2013 Art Crawl showing at SC Botanical Gardens, 5941 Mason Rd, Sechelt
Description: My experience consists of over 10 years of perfecting my skill and technique in the art of image-making through photographic manipulation. However, the artistic eye for composition, color and harmony are embedded in my soul. I am simply connected to Nature in a way I cannot explain, and in the quiet of the moment, Nature communicates with me guiding my eye. Elaine produces one of a kind images suitable for both the home and office.


October 18th - 20th

No comments: